Friday, April 15, 2011

Write what you Like

The other day I was reading this article and it made me realize how important the statement of writing what you like vs writing what you think other want to hear about. So this thought in mind over the next few posts as in the last few you will see more and more recipes. Why you may ask.. well I like food..I am a foodie and I love trying and experimenting with new flavors and smells. A lot of my recipes are really just throw in a pot with love, keeping in mind colors, tastes, smells and healthiness.
I will keep doing random thought posts but I do not have a cookbook I turn to. Yes I love cook books but rarely ever use the recipes. I usually take a them and look at like 5 recipes and then get the idea and make my own from there. If some of my recipes seem like out of a book it will because of past influences and I am not trying to steal or copy I am really just eyeballing it from my head. Now my measurements are not exact, I use spoons and bowls and cups lol. When I get my hands on measuring cups then my recipes typed will be more precise.
My husband has been for years telling me to write down my creations and now is the time.. one meal at a time!!!

No comments: